Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Podcasting for CASH$$$


Do people podcast for cash?

A money making scheme...it's perfect! Rant and rave about stuff, any stuff really...and be soooo interesting that people who listen, ACTUALLY want to help pay your bills. Fabulous scam, huh? Is that a scam or a idiotic possibility?
Anyways...on the website podcastalley.com you can find any number of topics to listen to some benign, some hilarious, some very dirty. So....be careful! Some of the titles are very creative, and so I had to look...but I ended up being embarrassed and blushing...so heed my warning!

Here is a screen shot of a bunch of things I signed up for...I used my google account, so that hopefully I'll use more of the features. CLICK ON SCREEN SHOT & U CAN SEE IT BIG!)
I signed up for a Brass band Podcast, and a Jazz podcast, called Straight, No Chaser after the Monk tune and album from 1966. Check out the Clint Eastwood documentary on Thelonius Monk if you have an interest...it's a great portrait, of a gifted individual. We own it here at BPL...781.65

1 comment:

Terzah said...

Good podcast finds, Laura. Checked this one off.